Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May Family Get Together...

The family get together in May was a lot of fun! With the weather finally being so nice we were able to play outside! It was fantastic! I love being able to watch all of the kids play together! They are so cute!! And we got a LOT of awesome pictures of everyone! Enjoy! :)

Cute Rylee... because all good pictures include posing with your drink! :)
How cute are all of these kids?! Almost all of the kids at the table.... Cuties!!
Oh wow... we are cute! Nice smile, Brooke! hahahaha!
Hilary may kill me for putting pictures of her on here but how could I pass this one up? You guys are so cute! LOVE it!
Trying to jump at the same time is HARD when there are 8 of them!
haha... again, couldn't pass it up, Hil!
See... I told you we got AWESOME pictures of everyone!
Seriously though, how cute are these two?! I love how great Andrew is with all the kids!
Cutie pie!!
Green light............... RED LIGHT!
Great pose, Kenz!
Every time I took a picture of Kate this is how she posed. So cute!
Danika had fun rolling around in the grass! I love the smirk on her face in this one!
These two had me keep taking pictures of them while they kept posing! It was so funny!
Girl power!
ALL of the kids were in line to have Andrew do this with them! He was so great to make sure everyone got several turns before he finally made them find another activity...
We absolutely LOVE getting to spend time with the family!! Can't wait til the June get together!

Oh, and I don't know where the picture of the cake went but Happy Birthday Andy, McKenzie, and Brooke!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment