Sunday, July 29, 2012

Airshow 2012

We went to the airshow at Hill Air Force Base in May. It was pretty awesome and Andrew was REALLY excited since the airshow is definitely one of his favorite things ever! You can see from the pictures that the weather wasn't ideal, in fact, it was FREEZING! Then, it started down pouring! How do we always end up getting soaked when we are out at events?!
 We had to run back to the car in the pouring rain since they delayed the show due to lightning. I look horrible in this picture but I am going to blame it on the fact that I am partially frozen and soaked! :)
 Then we got to hang out with this guy...
Josh... We think he is pretty great!
 And see these cute kids while we watched the end of the show after the weather cleared up!
Kate
Lana
Rylee
Hayden
I seriously married into an awesome family! I love all the nieces and nephews that I claimed before they were really even part of my family! :) Thanks for hanging out with us and making a partially miserable day (I seriously was SOOOO cold!!) lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment