Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love, Dance, and Play...

I got to go to the aquarium with the kids I watch last week! Brooke and Danika came with us and it was a great time! The kids loved the fish and had a great time running around! I've been learning how hard it is to chase 3 kids around large places like that! Good thing I had Brooke to help me make sure no one ran too far! Thanks for coming with us, Brooke and Danika! The kids loved it!

Thank goodness for Valentine's Day being on a Monday! Andrew and I got to spend the entire day together and it was fantastic! Yes, we had to spend a significant amount of time doing homework, and yes, we had errands we had to run, but it was a wonderful day and a great way to spend our first Valentine's Day (when we were married... we've had lots of Valentine's Days before this one...) Even though we had so much going on during the day, Andrew made sure to make it a special day for the two of us! We went out to Tepanyaki for dinner AND he took me to the store to get more Sweetarts Hearts because they are delicious and we had already finished our first bag, so we needed more! Andrew got me Big Bang Theory Season 3... YEEAH!! He also got me Zumba for the Wii! YAY! I've been having so much fun getting to dance around and getting to work out at home! Especially since it doesn't seem like a workout (because if it did, let's face it, I probably wouldn't do it!) It's a BLAST! So if anyone wants to come dance it up with me, let me know! **Don't worry... Andrew wasn't hinting at anything! I told him to get it for me! :) I got Andrew a pass to go to the Junction up in Ogden... He gets to go do the Flowrider (indoor surfing), iFly (indoor sky diving), and iRock (rock climbing). FUN! I'm excited for him to get to go do all of those things! Maybe he'll get to have some of the guys go with him... :)

I love getting to have so many adventures with Andrew in our first year of marriage and can't wait for all of the fun things that we get to look forward to in our future! This weekend we get to hang out with some of my family that is out here from California and then we get to go up to the Brian Regan concert in Logan! Hopefully we will make it through the next two VERY long days so that we can get to our fun weekend!

Have a :) rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment