Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Remember when...

2 posts in one day... Wow... aren't you lucky?!

Anyway, I think one of the best parts of being married is not having to go home at night! Getting to stay up as late (or go to bed as early) as you want to and not have to worry about having to drive home! Not having to wait anxiously as you drive home so you can send the other person a text to tell them how much you love them even though you saw them less than ten minutes ago! Getting to cuddle with each other as you fall asleep! Pretty awesome in my opinion!

Remember those days, though, that you got to say goodnight and then go home and stay up til 3am doing homework, or if you were lucky, getting to go to bed while they stayed up until 3am doing homework?! Too bad it doesn't work like that when I have no homework and Andrew has lots! I understand though! I've been there! And I know that he is doing all of this so that we can one day not have to live paycheck to paycheck like we are right now and I really do appreciate it! Still... Thank goodness I'm finished with school! And thank goodness Andrew usually only takes until 11:30 or 12 to finish his homework! But at least it's all worth it in the end when I don't have to say goodbye for the night and I get to fall asleep in his arms... Definitely worth it!

*Side note: Why is it that you can stay up ALL night and then drive home at ridiculous hours of the night when you are dating and then you get married and suddenly it's hard to stay up past 10:00?! Everyone always said that happened and I never believed them! Boy, was I wrong!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I wonder the same thing all the time. One day I went home at 4:30 and had school the next morning and then stayed until 1:00 am the next day and I don't remember being so tired as I was last week when we didn't get to bed until 11:45. It makes me feel so old! Glad you guys had a great Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think it gets even worse when you have kids. I'm starting to think eight o'clock bedtime sounds just great. Lol

    ReplyDelete