Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter's coming....

... so I made decorations....
It was lots of fun... I can't wait for the next holiday when I can start making stuff for that too! :)

We've also been doing some other fun stuff lately...
We went to this cute girls 2 year old birthday party! She is adorable! We had a blast getting to see Kandi and Nick and spend some time with them at the party!
Kandi made these awesome Krabby Patty cupcakes! So cute and so yummy!!
I also had some fun times at Sara's bachelorette party! This was probably the best part... Sara getting super embarrassed by the present Brooke got her... it was pretty awful! Way to go, Brooke!
It's been a pretty fun few weeks! We've gotten to spend lots of time with friends and we've also been able to spend some time at home since family things have calmed down a little. Andrew is working hard to get through finals and I'm just hoping I don't totally bomb the one final that I do have! I also got a new job which will be awesome! The little girl is really cute and even though it's not exactly what we were hoping for, I think it will be good for us! I can't wait for school to get over and our new summer adventures to start! This summer is going to be a GREAT one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment