Saturday, April 23, 2011

Winner Winner!!!

So, I won tickets to the Dierks Bentley concert on the radio on Thursday! It was AWESOME! Just another concert to add to our fun summer! Can't wait!! And we are qualified for a trip to LA... Cross your fingers for us! That would be so much fun to win!

On another note... Andrew and I had a fun little project this morning! I've decided recently that I was really sick of our bathroom being all white and the plain white shower curtain was making it even worse... SO, we changed it up today and spray painted the shower curtain! It actually turned out pretty cute!
Yes, we wore gloves when we did this... mostly because we tried some stuff out before we actually started the shower curtain and I ended up having a REALLY hard time getting the paint off my hands! Good thing we had these gloves laying around the house!
The bathroom looks so much better now!
And... the aftermath of trying to get the paint off my hands... OUCH!
All in all, I think it worked out pretty well! We had a fun morning and our shower curtain looks awesome!

1 comment:

  1. That looks fun! Glad that you guys had fun with your shower curtain. It was a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete